Unfortunately until your children can talk to you telling you their problem they only cry and you can only guess what is the problem.
The reason: The reason has to be guessed.
The solution: Try the easiest and logical things first.
Try to put yourself in the position of your baby. Some possible problems may be very near to check:
- Is your baby hungry? - This is mostly the loudest and desparate cry of the baby.
- Has the pacifier fallen out of it's mouth?
- Is the nappy probably full (nobody wants to sit in a full nappy I guess)?
- Does it want to be taken out of the bed to be near to the mother or father?
- Does it want that you change it's position (from back to belly position for example)?