- Acting irresponsible
- Playing at high risk
- Absence of any essential value
- In meetings
- In advertisements
- During chats
- Whole companies selling nothing but stuff
- Certain relationships
- News Articles
On the other hand there can be relationships where no content can be found and whenever you meet these people you think that there is no development and no value extracted from talking to these persons.
It is just talking hot air! In so many cases there is nothing behind, no real value to be added, no real information, no real productivity gain.
How to identify such environments and establishments?
- Try to identify the concrete purpose or benefit (how is productivity increased, can you get closer to your goals, can you be happier) - in many cases just ask (yourself).
- Ask for concrete next steps.
- Search for concrete information (dates, values, material things, steps to reproduce, causes and effects, empirical studies, ...) in the information provided.
Don't waste your time dealing with such companies or people that never (or only very slowly)
- get to the point and
- get into action.