So a lot of information and I wonder...
- ...if life is really so complicated that it needs so much learning about it?
- ...if I need life-long-learning on how to get the right things done right and to be happy with the success? - Maybe the dead people are not dead but just overwhelmed about all the cool stuff they learned an now meditating about it. ;-)
- ...when I will have time to review all the helpful information?
- ...how much of all that helpful information I already implemented yet?
- ...what are the most important next elements to implement into my life?
But I can imagine you also already read a lot of helpful information on the web, so what's next? Consolidation and implementation can be a next step.
- Think about your biggest and most often occurring concrete problems (can be different ones).
- Then think about your general philosophy (how you want to act in general) - your "big picture".
- Turn back to your concrete situation and to the concrete problem and try to solve it from the "bigger point of view" - so that it is compliant to your "big picture".