It says that a guest post has to be at least 800 words. So I first felt it could be bad quality by writing only a short post. But thinking of it and remembering several things I learned I will stick to my original plan and the reason is the KISS-Principle - as nothing should be "implemented" (in the widest possible meaning) with more than necessary (but even not with less).
What does the K.I.S.S. principle mean? Here are several interpretations:
- Keep it simple, stupid.
- Keep it simple and stupid.
- Keep it small and simple.
- Keep it sweet and simple.
- Keep it simple and straightforward.
- Keep it short and simple.
- Keep it simple and smart.
- Keep it strictly simple.
- Keep it speckless and sane.
- Keep it sober and significant.