- Working too many hours on and on simply causes more errors.
- Creativity is decreasing with the hours awake without pauses and the days of continued stress.
- View is narrowed with the hours awake and days of continued stress.
- Nervousness is increasing if you do not sleep enough.
- Working too much for too long is an attack at your health.
I worked a lot in the past two months. Although I managed a lot by "simply" working longer which definitely could not have been solved using only the normal working times there are several reasons why working very much should really be an exception: