The reason: Too less hygiene.
There are the following ways how diseases are transmitted:
- Drinking contaminated water.
- Eating contaminated food.
- Breathing contaminated air (max. approx. 3 m distance from contaminated person).
- Touching contaminated surface.
- Through contaminated body fluids (saliva, blood, ...).
The solution: Adequate personal hygiene
There are several quite easy methods to reduce the transmition of bacteria and viruses:
- Wash your hands.
- Wash your food.
- Avoid public transports at rush hour especially in the seasons of flu.
- Avoid giving hands.
- Wear gloves when working in places with higher risk of contaminations.